Sunday, June 18, 2006

Kathy Griffin = B+

So Kathy is my hero. Adore her. Love her like a gay man. (I'm totally a gay man...more on that later).

This episode this past week was about her eBay weekend-winner Michael who was totally horrible. He was looking for a free iPod somewhere in her house and turning down her food. Hell, Michael...if she didn't give you an iPod you would have been stealing it if you had found them. I was absolutely appalled by what he was doing. Loser. Really. I'm sorry Michael if you're reading this...but damn.

I had my Kathy Griffin experience, on the Emmy Red carpet this past year. September exactly....i remember it well.
Gaiken was interviewing my fellow Fan-Stand-ers while the rest of the red carpet was packing up to go home. When I spotted her. The purple taffetta (or flowy dress anywho) was blaring and screaming my name. "Maggie...oh MAAGGGIIIEEE...Yell at me....acknowledge me....love me....Magggieeeeeee"

So I did what any other fan would have done.

"KATHY!!! KATHY!!!!!! YOU ROCK!! YOU ARE TOTALLY B PLUS!! B PLUS KATHY!!!"
"Yup" she said as she ran the other direction flashing me what looked like a thumbs up (could have been the bird).

gays love that story.

trackback! what?! Kathy's Blog
You go girl. I'll take your giftbags!

No comments:

Post a Comment