Sunday, June 11, 2006

blind ambition

Law and Order: Criminal Intent
Bravo 11pm


Mrs. Whitney has Harvey kill her husband so she can become a star and live out her life's ambition. He's got an addiction to star power getting his picture taken with each and every celebrity he can. It was sad, really, to see how he killed her husband and in turn she had his mother killed. Both of them plotted to kill the other's only loved one in the world.

An interesting take on celebrity culture, or rather the people that wish they were a part of that world. But most of them are grandly disillusioned. I'd like to say that I'm not one of them. But perhaps, it's true. I'd rather watch an entertainment news show than face the realities of this world's politics and gory news. Maybe that's a product of my own escapism from real life.


After I sleep I'll post about The 4400 season premiere! YAY!...or rather *tear*

No comments:

Post a Comment