Saturday, December 23, 2006

Questions, Questions, Questions...

So all I have are questions right now. Well, and a to do list.

To do...
-Knitting Scarves and Headbands and Scarves for various amazing people
-Editing reality show with hours of footage to comb through...damn I should have logged all that
-Uploading video to internet/podcast
-Uploading audio to VIC's podcast
-Changing VIC's website to be AWESOME...the end.

hmmm...big projects...so little time

So much TV to watch and waste time in front of! Damn. I'm so screwed. ;)

I should get going on some of that and stop pretending like I should be translating a song's lyrics into Sign Language. Because really, I have no business doing it. I can pretend like I know what I'm doing, but I don't. Like how I pretend to play guitar.

No comments:

Post a Comment