Friday, December 29, 2006

damn away messages, always getting in the way

Away messages: an auto-response you can put up on instant messaging software that relays the message that you are unavailable to answer any IMs. Many people use this as a means to subtly express oneself by including song lyrics, poems and meaningful quotes.


So it's hard.

I have things I want to express in an away message, that I can't. Because I know that the person the away message is about is watching and could read it. And I'm strong. I don't want them to know how I feel, well I do, just not yet. I want things to play out. Maybe?

I mean...I don't even know. I'm just carrying on. Knitting, and reading the book I'm supposed to be reading.

Hmmm...must research about important alumni!

Did I mention that I watched the last 2/3s of "Raising Helen" tonight? Again...for the 2nd time in the past 4 days. Fantastic. I need to buy that movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment