Saturday, August 2, 2008

I have so much I want to blog about!

Oh my goodness...so much to blog about, so little time.

First of all a rant:
I went to the Americana today in Glendale...big outdoor-type mall/theme park celebrating shopping and consumerism. I spent what was probably too much money in H&M there. I pulled out my parking ticket - ya know...the kind that they give you upon entering - and the cashier's response was this: "Oh, we don't validate."
"WHAT?! WHAT do you mean!? I parked here...yes you validate."
"No actually, we don't."
"I parked here in the Americana Parking Lot, you must validate! Your store is IN THE AMERICANA!"
"Well, we don't validate."
Me: *FUMING* "I JUST SPENT BLANK DOLLARS HERE AND YOU CAN"T VALIDATE MY PARKING?!"

SO I walked over to Barnes and Nobles and bought an Iced Tea for $2 and got my parking validated by the Cafe inside the bookstore...which...which...is even a store INSIDE another...and they freakin' Validate?! WTF H&M?!

And then...the cashier at H&M wouldn't accept my American Express Credit Card. ????

I am YELPING that.

So annoying.

Another thing...on a totally and completely different subject...maybe I'll just post another entry for this one because it has a COMPLETELY different tone and subject matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment