Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Oh, I am sick of this

Dear Boys (I say boys because these are people who are not yet Men),
If you want to go out with me...MAKE A FREAKIN' DATE! Don't make me pick it. It's really up to you. Here's how you do it, I'll even spell it out, step-by-step:

1. Find something to do. --
Doesn't have to be complicated. A drink - pick a bar, a movie - pick a theater/movie/time/day, a concert...whatever it is, have a plan.

2. Ask her if she can make it. - "Hey Veronica, I have this bar I've been meaning to go to, would you like to go with me on Thursday?" Make it sound as if you were going to be there anyways, whether or not she says yes.

3. YOU HAVE A DATE THEN!

If nothing else, pick a day and then I'll tell you if I'm available, and maybe suggest my own activity for us to partake in.

No muss, no fuss.

No comments:

Post a Comment