Wednesday, November 21, 2007

My Pseudo-Job Title

Since my actual job title is "Executive Assistant", when I'm on set here in Turks and Caicos, I wear a few different hats.

-Information Technology Coordinator: When a computer ceases to recognize the wireless signal, or anyone else has other computer-related problems...I'm the one they call on. Setting up wireless networks and ensuring the production has wireless internet available in both production offices.

-Craft Services: Picking up lunch, taking lunch orders, setting up lunch, taking care of snacks and requests

-Release Coordinator: Asking people to sign releases, keeping track of our releases and the release binder.

-Tape Courier: Flying to Miami to pick up Tape Stock, and then back.

-Driver: Driving crew/cast/Executives/Producers around the island

-Production Coordinator: Assisting the Executive in Charge of Production, and Site Line Producer do their jobs. 


No comments:

Post a Comment