Monday, October 1, 2007

and back again..

So here I am,
back on this blog. With probably a good month, month and a half between this and my last entry (I'll call them entries).

Things have been busy, working on something like 2 different shows at work. Seeing one of them off to travel and shoot, the other to complete and shoot with me as the one and only Key PA. That was a little scary, but nothing I couldn't handle.

I feel really blessed. Mainly because I feel as if I'm in a really great place in my life. I've got 3 of the best roommates anyone could as for, and we get along like gravy. I just got a new job that I started the day after I interviewed, which was a whirlwind that's come down to me just being bored on my first "real" day. I say that because my actual first day was basically just shadowing the current--scratch that--old assistant, and filling out paperwork.

Today, as my first official day on my own (without Jonathan), I've managed to confirm at least one meeting, still waiting on the next one. And I've updated the calendar with some travel-date information.

While I sit and think about life, love and my own happiness a little tooooo much, I'll leave my lone reader (maybe Courtney, or Tina) with a few articles I'm reading to pass the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment