Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Lock it up!


Photo-0011.jpg, originally uploaded by icmags.

Lock it up girl. Lock it up.

Shut it down. Shut it down.


Keep it going.


I chatted online with an old old friend from the Film Camp I went to in High School. She more or less came out to me, and although I've had friends that were lesbians, never had any of them talked to me about their relationships.

She did.

Same problems. Same issues, different gender. Relationships are all the same. The best thing she said during our conversations was this:

"i've learnt three things in the past year, when it comes to relationships... be cool when you're in it... break shit when its over... and the world is not just"

I also discovered some fun lost videos of the PAs and Production Crew of Shear Genius. I don't think I'm allowed (by the confidentiality agreement) to post them here...in fact, I'm pretty sure I'm not. Seeing as how I don't want to get sued...maybe I'll just post a few screencaps of people's faces so you can see the faces behind the scenes. Maybe? Eh...still don't want to get sued. The drama!!

There's also a shakedown about to happen at work...after the holiday we'll see what happens!


No comments:

Post a Comment