Friday, July 27, 2007

friday's short list

  1. NOO!!! I wanted Kathy G! Boooooo...maybe Barbara really doesn't like her...

    Never shying away from a woman with a point of view, The View is in the final negotiation stages of making Whoopi Goldberg a full time panelist. According to Variety, the negotiations with Whoopi are ongoing, as well as with standup comic Sherri Shepherd, and ABC could end up making an announcement it has signed both women to the show, which would bring it back up to its original complement of four plus Barbara.
  2. Some bad news for NASA continuing missions. Aren't Astronauts super-humans?
  3. A Note to Politicians...America is made up of Snowmen, embrace it. We're a goofy country. Do you want some votes? Then answer our questions that are presented in a creative way.
  4. Marijuana increases risk of being a schizo?
  5. I need to watch me some Freaks and Geeks.

I'm keeping this a short list for now, until my caffeine kicks in and I wake up a little more.

No comments:

Post a Comment